Take a time machine back to the groovy 70’s with the 70’s Lovin’ scent from the Beamer Smoke Killer Collection. This light, fresh scent includes odor-killing enzymes that—rather than simply mask household odors—actually absorb and completely eliminate the bad smells around your home. With an extended 90-hour burn time, this 12oz candle will remove odors from your house for longer than most other candles. The candle is a soy blend wax candle with a lead-free wick, and comes in a reusable glass mason jar with a metal lid. You don’t have to have lived through the 70’s to enjoy this candle—it’s great all on its own!
- A new scent from Beamer Smoke
- Contains odor-killing enzymes that absorb and eliminate household odors
- 12oz candle with a 90-hour burn time
- Soy blend wax with a lead-free wick
- Comes in a reusable glass mason jar with metal lid
- Free-Shipping on all orders over $750+ (Montreal Area)
- Available for businesses located in the Montreal area and some parts of Laval
- If your order includes heavy-items (drinks & beverages, etc.), and is below $750. Your order may be cancelled.
- For orders including Wine Products, a minimum of 15 full-cases must be purchased in the order.
- Free-Shipping on orders excl. heavy products over $750+ (Canada Wide)
- Available for businesses across Canada
- Excludes heavy products; Drinks & Beverages, Wine, etc.
- Custom Quotes with Competitive Rates on orders outside of Montreal
- Canada Post, UPS, Fedex, Canpar, Apex, Day & Ross, etc.
Please Note: If you are located outside of our local delivery radius (Montreal) and have "heavy products (Drinks & Beverages, Wine, etc.)" included in your cart. We may contact you to provide a Custom Quote for your order.
Orders take 1-3 business days to process before they are shipped. Our cutoff time for processing an order is at 12:00PM EST. We'll send you email updates at just about every step of your order's journey. You can also track it by providing your order number and postal code.
High Value Orders Note: For security purposes, orders of higher value will have the "card left for pickup" option selected for their deliveries. We select this option as part of your shipment due to security concerns. You will receive a card in your mailbox from Canada Post which indicates that you must pick up your package at your nearest Canada Post Office.
Tailgate Requirement: For LTL Orders requiring tailgate (no dock availability), please let us know if you would like to request a tailgate option for your delivery.