Bù Merlot comes directly to us from the celebrated Bordeaux region in France. Inheriting the best conditions from the Bordeaux territory, this wine, rich in red fruit flavours, will charm you with its subtle, melted tannins. It’s the perfect accompaniment to slow-braised meats, beef and grilled vegetables.
Residual sugar : 2 gr/L
- Free-Shipping on all orders over $750+ (Montreal Area)
- Available for businesses located in the Montreal area and some parts of Laval
- If your order includes heavy-items (drinks & beverages, etc.), and is below $750. Your order may be cancelled.
- Free-Shipping on orders excl. heavy products over $750+ (Canada Wide)
- Available for businesses across Canada
- Excludes heavy products; Drinks & Beverages, Wine, etc.
- Custom Quotes with Competitive Rates on orders outside of Montreal
- Canada Post, UPS, Fedex, Canpar, Apex, Day & Ross, etc.
Please Note: If you are located outside of our local delivery radius (Montreal) and have "heavy products (Drinks & Beverages, Wine, etc.)" included in your cart. We may contact you to provide a Custom Quote for your order.
Orders take 1-2 business days to process before they are shipped. Our cutoff time for processing an order is at 12:00PM EST. We'll send you email updates at just about every step of your order's journey. You can also track it by providing your order number and postal code.
High Value Orders Note: For security purposes, orders of higher value will have the "card left for pickup" option selected for their deliveries. We select this option as part of your shipment due to security concerns. You will receive a card in your mailbox from Canada Post which indicates that you must pick up your package at your nearest Canada Post Office.
Tailgate Requirement: For LTL Orders requiring tailgate (no dock availability), please let us know if you would like to request a tailgate option for your delivery.