Never guess if or when to refill a humidifier in your humidor. No more hassle (or mess) of using distilled water, gels or beads. Enjoy maintenance-free cigar care with Boveda.
Fluctuating humidity levels cause cigars to lose essential oils and flavors. Preserve the craft of cigar makers who expertly blend tobaccos and perfectly balance the filler, binder and wrapper.
Simply place Boveda in your humidor and close the lid, it’s that easy. Boveda precise humidity control automatically restores and maintains humidity in any type of cigar storage—desktop humidors, cabinet humidors, travel humidors, wineadors, coolerdors and tupperdors.
Keep cigars ready to smoke with Boveda’s patented formula that uses all natural salt and water to ensure an exact Relative Humidity (RH). Choose from four different RH (65%, 69%, 72% and 75%). Check out the images to decide what percent RH and size Boveda are right for your cigar collection, your humidor, your climate.
Lasts 2-4 months in a wood humidor; 6-9 months in an airtight humidor. A simple touch test will let you know when it’s time to replace Boveda—it will feel crunchy and rigid.
Achieve a precise RH in a humidor. Properly preserve and age premium cigars. Protect a cigar investment with Boveda.
Note: Do not mix different Boveda RH levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
- Free-Shipping on all orders over $750+ (Montreal Area)
- Available for businesses located in the Montreal area and some parts of Laval
- If your order includes heavy-items (drinks & beverages, etc.), and is below $750. Your order may be cancelled.
- For orders including Wine Products, a minimum of 15 full-cases must be purchased in the order.
- Free-Shipping on orders excl. heavy products over $750+ (Canada Wide)
- Available for businesses across Canada
- Excludes heavy products; Drinks & Beverages, Wine, etc.
- Custom Quotes with Competitive Rates on orders outside of Montreal
- Canada Post, UPS, Fedex, Canpar, Apex, Day & Ross, etc.
Please Note: If you are located outside of our local delivery radius (Montreal) and have "heavy products (Drinks & Beverages, Wine, etc.)" included in your cart. We may contact you to provide a Custom Quote for your order.
Orders take 1-3 business days to process before they are shipped. Our cutoff time for processing an order is at 12:00PM EST. We'll send you email updates at just about every step of your order's journey. You can also track it by providing your order number and postal code.
High Value Orders Note: For security purposes, orders of higher value will have the "card left for pickup" option selected for their deliveries. We select this option as part of your shipment due to security concerns. You will receive a card in your mailbox from Canada Post which indicates that you must pick up your package at your nearest Canada Post Office.
Tailgate Requirement: For LTL Orders requiring tailgate (no dock availability), please let us know if you would like to request a tailgate option for your delivery.